Security and reliability are interdisciplinary areas, drawing from several fields: mathematics (number theory, statistics, logic), computer science (algorithms, information theory, cryptology, formal methods, computational complexity, software engineering), electrical engineering (electronics, signal acquisition and processing, secure hardware design), management (security and quality policies, risk assessment) and social aspects (security awareness, ethical and legal issues, privacy).
The objective of the Grande Region Security and Reliability Day is to increase scientific interaction at the regional level. The workshop provides a platform for exchange of ideas, discussion and co-operation. It focuses on the Grande Region but is open to submissions and participation of the whole scientific community working in security and reliability.
The Grande Region Security and Reliability Day is jointly organized by the University of Luxembourg, LORIA-INRIA Nancy, Saarland University, and the University of Trier. It is the successor event of the P1 Day that was held in Luxembourg in 2009, GRSRD 2010 that was held in Sarrebrück and GRSRD 2011 that was held in Trier.
SCOPE OF THE WORKSHOP#
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- information security and cryptology
- communication and network security
- system security and reliability
- formal methods in security and reliability
- access and usage control
- security and privacy policies
- trust models and trust management
- fault tolerance
- risk management and business processes
- regulatory compliance.
PAPER INFORMATION AND SUBMISSION#
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit an abstract of 1-2 pages as a PDF file via EasyChair. To submit a paper, please visit GRSRD 2012 at easychair. The workshop will not have formal proceedings, hence papers submitted to the 2012 Grande Region Security and Reliability Day may report on work in progress, be submitted to other places, and they may even already have appeared or been accepted elsewhere.
- February 15, 2012 Submission deadline.
- February 22, 2012 Notification of acceptance.
- March 14, 2012 Registration deadline.
- March 16, 2012 Workshop.
Catuscia Palamidessi, INRIA Saclay - LIX
- Sjouke Mauw, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Michaël Rusinowitch, LORIA-INRIA, France
- Michael Backes, Saarland University and MPI-SWS, Germany
- Ralf Küsters, University of Trier, Germany
- Matteo Maffei, Saarland University, Germany
- Stephan Merz, LORIA-INRIA, France
- Peter Ryan, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Tomasz Truderung, University of Trier, Germany
LOCAL ORGANISING COMMITTEE#
- Nicolas Alcaraz , INRIA Nancy Grand Est
- Anne-Lise Charbonnier, INRIA Nancy Grand Est
- Michaël Rusinowitch, LORIA-INRIA
- Mathieu Turuani, LORIA-INRIA